The School Council is made up of representatives comprising children from Year 1 – Year 6.
The School Council looks at our Mission Statement for its values.
The School Council is about:
– Learning to work together
– Learning about democracy
– Learning how to play a positive role in our community
The School Council’s job is to involve everyone:
– Providing a link between children and adults working in school
– Finding out about things children want to change
– Coming up with ways to make things better
– Putting those ideas into action
– Seeing what works (evaluating)